Cheadle and Cheadle - John Cheadle Jr. Cheadle Law Firm Nashville
Sept 28, 2009
Attorney John Cheadle illegally accessed my credit records in an attempt to collect a debt and his office was never given any authorization by me or anyone acting on my behalf to do so. I do not have an account with the creditor he was collecting for (Bank of America). John Cheadle's office said it was likely that it was someone in my family's account with a similar name and address which does not pertain to me. He and his office asked me to verify who I was under the pretense of resolving this matter and then took my driver license number and social security number and pulled a credit report and reported a 25Kjudgment on my credit report without any written/verbal authorization from me. This was fraud and illegal under all state and federal consumer protection guidelines. Bank of America has verified numerous times that the account, Mr.Cheadle is trying to collect on is not mine. Bank of American even went as far as to send the original application at the time of the opening of the account. This information did not match my birth date; social Security number and did not show as my account. All of this information has been faxed to the office of Mr. Cheadle and Handed to him in person on July 13, 2009 in court yet an illegal judgment for the above amount was entered on my credit report due to an illegal use of my personal credit information by Cheadle and his staff. Bank of America executives in Charlotte NC have called me numerous times to confirm this account and information listed does not belong to me. Mr. Cheadle violated almost every FCRA (Fair Credit Reporting Act) and FDCPA (Fair Debt Collection Practices Act) when he accessed my credit reports and entered a judgment on them without ever receiving any authorization from me. Since this information was entered I have had a garnishment entered by my employer and numerous creditors raise their interest rates on my accounts and reduce my credit line negatively impacting my credit score due to periodic reviews. In addition this has been a stressful and emotionally draining time and caused numerous overdraft fees due to all of the financial problems created by the judgment and subsequent garnishments. This is a very simple case of a credit collector being abusive and overreaching his authority and disregarding state and federal guidelines. Its a very simply matter I have proven to everyone via the original credit card application that does not show my SS# income, or DOB that does not or has never belonged to me.bf0e075
You may also like
- "Tobey West, Tobias I.A. West, Todd West, Todd Goodman owner of Family 1st Home Preservations, Legal Affiliates Group, Loan Educators, Family First Home Preservation Services. Tobey uses the alias Todd..."
- " Larry Allen Fail - MacPhale ..."
- "During the period May 2013 to May 2014 I used the legal services of a Pakistani citizen in Dubai. His name is Shakeel A. Mian and he is from the..."
- "I ordered from Domino's Store (3653): 328 Myrtle Ave. Brooklyn NY 11205 | 718-522-3733. The most Horrible pizza I have ever had. Made dry and disgusting with no sauce or..."
- "I spent over $5,000 on a bedroom suite and it was given to me with many flaws as the pictures show. Customer service within the store is terrible..."
- "I too have been treated poorly by Aliexpress.com. They do not have a "expert" customer service team, they have a bunch of people who can barely speak English helping..."
- "I Got Ripped Off By Rudy Vigil @ West Texas Big Bullies ------------------------------------------------ />This is the orginial post from The Dirty South Bully Boards POSTED BY RUDY VIGIL at WEST..."
- "I purchased a Southern Motion sectional Fusion in 2010. After the first year it started peeling. To see it now it looks like I have had it twenty..."
- "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..."