Cheadle and Cheadle - John Cheadle Jr. Cheadle Law Firm Nashville
Sept 28, 2009
Attorney John Cheadle illegally accessed my credit records in an attempt to collect a debt and his office was never given any authorization by me or anyone acting on my behalf to do so. I do not have an account with the creditor he was collecting for (Bank of America). John Cheadle's office said it was likely that it was someone in my family's account with a similar name and address which does not pertain to me. He and his office asked me to verify who I was under the pretense of resolving this matter and then took my driver license number and social security number and pulled a credit report and reported a 25Kjudgment on my credit report without any written/verbal authorization from me. This was fraud and illegal under all state and federal consumer protection guidelines. Bank of America has verified numerous times that the account, Mr.Cheadle is trying to collect on is not mine. Bank of American even went as far as to send the original application at the time of the opening of the account. This information did not match my birth date; social Security number and did not show as my account. All of this information has been faxed to the office of Mr. Cheadle and Handed to him in person on July 13, 2009 in court yet an illegal judgment for the above amount was entered on my credit report due to an illegal use of my personal credit information by Cheadle and his staff. Bank of America executives in Charlotte NC have called me numerous times to confirm this account and information listed does not belong to me. Mr. Cheadle violated almost every FCRA (Fair Credit Reporting Act) and FDCPA (Fair Debt Collection Practices Act) when he accessed my credit reports and entered a judgment on them without ever receiving any authorization from me. Since this information was entered I have had a garnishment entered by my employer and numerous creditors raise their interest rates on my accounts and reduce my credit line negatively impacting my credit score due to periodic reviews. In addition this has been a stressful and emotionally draining time and caused numerous overdraft fees due to all of the financial problems created by the judgment and subsequent garnishments. This is a very simple case of a credit collector being abusive and overreaching his authority and disregarding state and federal guidelines. Its a very simply matter I have proven to everyone via the original credit card application that does not show my SS# income, or DOB that does not or has never belonged to me.review #158340
You may also like
- "Elder abuse and fraud all too often goes undetected and unreported. Seldom is it prosecuted. The following case is an Example of Elder Abuse and Fraud committed by trusted..."
- "I answered an add thinking I will get this guy to fight for me "I'll fight for you" got passed off to a low rate do nothings in my workers..."
- "I am a reputation management and was paid only half of the money up fromt The company had an image issue is so desperate to get their name cleaned up and..."
- "Xlibris is the biggest fraud of a company that I ever had the misfortune to engage. In the past nine months, I have been shuffled between Author Services Representatives all..."
- "I purchased a pair of Air Max running shoes on Oct 6, by December 23 the left shoe sole starting falling apart. These shoes cost me $180 and I..."
- "This company is very bad. I brought in a bag of clothes and a lot the clothes I brought were band tees and a 100$ fox racing jacket. All in..."
- "Please don't EVER fly Allegiant. Today is 6/28/15. My flight was to leave at 1:30p. At 12:50am I got a courtesy notification that my flight is delayed and would now leave..."
- "I had a guy name dave come to my house .company named Boston best junk and trash removal....he gave me a estimate and took a $1000 down payment and never..."
- "Couch 2 years old leather. One of the cushions husband lay a piece of tape pick it up and leather peel off. Leather should not do that. I had..."